Pay Taxes Online
You may pay your taxes by phone @ 1-866-315-2284 or online - Simply Click Here.
Adopted Budget FY 2014/2015
- The Haywood County Landfill will be closed on September 1st, 2014. CWS will be picking up household trash on Tuesday, September 2nd and recycling on Wednesday, September 3rd. Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
- Contact Town Clerk, Vickie Best at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the 'SUNSHINE LIST' - an easy way to stay up-to-date on Town of Maggie Valley meetings and happenings!
- REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL PLANNING SERVICES FOR DEVELOPMENT OF A TOWN CENTER MASTER PLAN
- Riddle Cove Road & Creekside Drive (Power Point Download)
- Residential Outreach Fats, Oil and Grease (FOG) Information
- Fats, Oil and Grease Brochure pg1
- Fats, Oil and Grease Brochure pg2
Our community gets its name from Maggie Mae Setzer. Her father, John "Jack" Sidney Setzer founded the area's first post office and it was named after one of his daughters. Each summer, Setzer descendants come from all over the country for a large family reunion in the historic valley.