Pay Taxes Online
You may pay your taxes by phone @ 1-866-315-2284 or online - Simply Click Here.
Waste Water Information
- Public Take Notice: Town Hall offices will be closed on Monday May 25 observing Memorial Day, in remembrance of those who have died while serving in the armed forces. Trash pick-up will be on Tuesday and Recycling on Wednesday.
- Town Planner Andrew Bowen participates in the Haywood Waterways Polar Plunge, as Mr. Maggie!
- Take a look at our Town Hall Park Project Development Plan!
- Join the 'SUNSHINE LIST" to stay up-to-date on happenings around town! Contact Town Clerk, Vickie Best at email@example.com.
- Residential Outreach Fats, Oil and Grease (FOG) Information
- Fats, Oil and Grease Brochure pg1
- Fats, Oil and Grease Brochure pg2
Our community gets its name from Maggie Mae Setzer. Her father, John "Jack" Sidney Setzer founded the area's first post office and it was named after one of his daughters. Each summer, Setzer descendants come from all over the country for a large family reunion in the historic valley.